The level of data protection in the foreign country or international organization referred to in Item I of the lead sentence of Art. 33 of this Law shall be evaluated by the national authority, which shall take into consideration:
- the general and sectoral rules of legislation in force in the receiving country or international organization;
- the nature of the data;
- the compliance with the general principles of personal data protection and data subjects’ rights as provided in this Law;
- the adoption of security measures as provided in regulation;
- the existence of judicial and institutional guarantees for respecting the rights of personal data protection;
- and other specific circumstances relating to the transfer.