Seers Cookie Consent can be used on Weebly websites as described below.
Please note: For the time being Weebly has technical limitations which makes it difficult for Seers Cookie Consent to be fully compliant with the prior consent requirement of the ePrivacy Directive and the GDPR.1. Implementing the Seers Cookie consent dialogue (cookie consent banner) in Weebly:
- In the Admin Panel, select Settings then click on SEO at the left-hand side menu.
- In the Header Code field, paste the Seers Cookie Consent dialogue script:
3. Replace the "X" with the key from the domain group where the domain is added. It is available from the 'Your scripts' tab on your Cookie Consent account.
4. When complete, click the Save and Publish buttons.2. Prior consent
The steps are as follows:
Go to http://www.seersco.com
Log in to your Seers Business Account
You will land into the cookie consent product page. Jump to “3.
Dialogue” section from the left navigation and select “Consent Mode” tab. Select “Yes” in the
dropdown for “Apply Prior Consent.”
- Select the page where you would like to add the Cookie Declaration.
- In the Admin Panel, select Build from the top menu, choose the Embed Code and drag it to where you want the Cookie Declaration to appear on the page.
- Click on the Embed Code and Edit Custom HTML, then paste the script tag into the field.
< div id="seers-cookie-consent"> < /div>
4. Replace the zeros with the key from the domain group where the domain is added. It is available from the 'Your scripts' tab on your Seers Cookie Consent account.
5. When the script tag is added, click Publish.